STATISICS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Statistics don’t have to be boring or confusing.
We have boiled down some of the most important statistics for 2023 to help you know where you are and where you should go!
Smart & Simple Communications helps you with...
- Digital outsells all forms of media combined (TV, Radio, Print, Newspapers, Magazines, etc) $3 to every $1.
- Lower cost— Digital has the ability of audience focusing…there are no wasted impressions
- Measurable results – efforts are trackable where they are not trackable with other forms of advertising.
- 75%of consumers have admitted to judging a company’s credibility based on their website design.
- 77% of B2B purchasers won’t speak to a salesperson until they’ve done their own research.
- Website can be part of the online experience from the beginning to the end.
- 4 searches average per day per person
- By the time a salesperson gets involved, up to 90% of the sales process could be completed by social selling.
- 90% of all searches start with a search engine
- 46% of searches include local intent
- 28% of local intent result in sales
10,000,000 visitors in Branson in 2021
27,397 visitors per day
X 4 searches
= 109,589 searches per day by visitors in Branson
X .46 % looking for something local
= 50,411 searches with local intent
X .28 resulting in a sale
= 14,115 Sales Per Day because of a website
X $250.50 Average daily visitor family spend in Branson
=$3,549,923 per day because of a google search
Google My Business Listing
- 16% of businesses receive more than 100 monthly calls from GMB.
- Businesses with more than 100 images in their Google My Business listing get 520% more calls, 2,717% more direction requests, and 1,065% more website clicks than the average business.
- Monitor the sentiment around your brand
- Compliments the marketing on your website
- Engaging with your customers
- Building your reputation
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- 98% of sales reps with 5000+ LinkedIn connections meet or surpass sales quotas.
- Capture local search
- Capture search engine search
- You don’t own your content (the platform owns it)
- Content becomes difficult to find after a few days
- Only 3% of general website traffic is driven by social media
- 45% of businesses send their leads one email per week.
- More than 35% of B2B marketers surveyed have established a lead nurturing strategy.
- 63% of marketers say their biggest content challenge is driving traffic and generating leads.
- 40-70%+ of businesses qualified leads aren’t yet ready to buy.
- 20-40% of webinar attendees become leads.
- 80% of new leads never translate into sales.
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at a 33% lower cost.
- 66% of people says that email nurturing was the best way to reengage leads.
Social proof is a psychological phenomenon where people conform to the actions of others by having the assumption that those actions are reflective of good behavior.
- 81% of consumers trust the advice of family and friends over businesses.
- 90% of people who recalled reading online reviews claimed that positive online reviews influence their buying decisions.
- Customer testimonials and case studies are considered the most effective content marketing tactics.
- Product reviews are 12x more trusted than product descriptions and sales copy written by manufacturers.
- Nearly 70% of online consumers look at a product review prior to making a purchase.
- 85% of people trust online reviews written by other consumers as much as they trust recommendations from personal contacts, which is up from 84% in 2016.
Email Subject Line
- 47%of marketers say they sometimes test alternate subject lines to optimize email performance.
- Personalized subject lines are 22% more likely to be opened.
- 70% of marketers said their highest-performing emails were sent from a person, not a brand.
- 47% of emails are opened or discarded based solely on their subject line.
- 56% of brands using an emoji in their email subject line had a higher open rate than those that did not.
- Subject lines with a sense of urgency and exclusivity get a 22% higher open rate.
- 70% of people over the age of 45 were susceptible to humor in a subject line but humor is not as likely to work on younger people.
- Email subject lines with 6-10 words have the highest open rate.
Radio Drives Search
- Based upon an analysis of over 2,100 local radio ads across 6 different categories:
• Radio generated an average 29% lift in Google search activity.
• Search as a result of radio advertising is greater on weekdays versus weekends
• Radio driven search is higher during midday hours.
• Quality of radio creative has a direct impact on increased search behavior.
- Radio is the leading reach platform: 92% of us listen to AM/FM radio over the airwaves, which is higher than TV viewership (87%), PC use (54%), smartphone use (81%), and tablet use (46%)
- More than 244.5 million American adults listen to the radio each month
- Audiences are becoming more diverse with more than 45 million Hispanic listeners and more than 35 million Black listeners a month
- 1) Country
- 2) News/Talk Commercial and Non-commercial Combined
- 3) Adult Contemporary
- More than 71.2 million adults 18-34 use radio each month;
- 90% of adults 18-34 are reached monthly by radio
- Nearly 59.6 million adults 35-49 use radio each month;
- 94% of adults 35-49 reached monthly by radio
Adults 50 and older:
- Nearly 114.9 million adults 50+ use radio each month;
- 91% of adults 50+ reached monthly by radio
We Would Love the Opportunity to Compete for Your Business
Request a Quote Here!
Social Media Can Do